Friday, October 8, 2010

Back Again

Wow, has it really been a month since my last entry??? It's not that there were nothing exciting/worthwhile to write...in fact it was the opposite - lots of things happened this last month!

Well, let's don't waste on (trivial) excuses. First there was Ramadhan, which meant that I hardly had time to write. This was also the first Ramadhan that both me and hubby did not bow down to temptations - and managed to steer clear of Pasar Ramadhan! This also meant that I scrambled to reach home on time to cook dishes for iftar. Since the children were fasting - including my 4+ yrs old - I had to prepare dishes based on their preference as well. Alhamdullilah everything went well and my youngest managed to complete 12 days of full day fasting! A feat by itself.....

Then came Raya. The night before Raya was a blast! We prepared home made sate and barbecued them that night, with the kids (and my sisters) messing with the firecrackers!

Then it was UPSR for my first born. I do not want to comment on that....In fact I pity him. Having parents who are professionals and a father who was Pahang's SPM Best Student meant that people will assume that he will sail through!

Urrggghhh...there were so many going-ons recently. Lots of sad stories. My long time dearest friend lost her father to the big C. Then I heard about news of broken marriages of friends which was a major shock.....well, life goes on..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment