Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year 2010

As I am writing this, we are already into day 2 of 2010. Unfortunately for me, I am nursing my sore throat now. I am feeling lethargic - thanks to the family vacation. Somehow family vacation always results in exhaustion - I guess because during holidays you tend to ignore your normal routine such as drinking enough water to keep you hydrated.

So, here we are - already in 2010. Remember when we were gearing towards the year 2000 ? Y2K - remember that ? The chaos predicted never materialise - but I do remember our IT team scrambling to ensure all our PCs and laptops are not affected by it. I read recently an article (more like headline) stating that a lot of people are actually celebrating new year - depressed. Why you ask ? It's because new year reminds them of their unfulfilled resolutions.

I am not the type who actually have resolutions. I don't believe in having resolutions come new year. For me, I have strive to be a better person, a better slave to my MAKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment