Thursday, January 14, 2010

Reality TV

Every year, I am sucked into reality TV - American Style - The American Idol. Yeah, yeah, blah..blah...but I still can't help myself. Last year -the first time I laid my eyes on Glambert (Adam Lambert)- I just know that he's gonna be big - and go very far. I got the same feeling yesterday, after seeing the superb performance from one of the the guys (I can't remember his name- ha..ha..)

You see thousands of American, waiting for their turn for the American Dreams. One of the things that I noticed is that how family is (most of the time) the core of every contestants. The families will console them if they did not make it to Hollywood and they will be the ones supporting (and jumping up and down) - if they get the golden ticket. So, please treasure them - you irreplaceable family - who will love you unconditionally....

No comments:

Post a Comment