Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another Bad (Driving) Habit

Yeah, I know...I know...I have just rambled about driving (I mean, Malaysian drivers) a few days back...but I can't help myself...Just yesterday, I had the honour of being stuck in traffic at the back of a car, whose driver was more intent on eating, than driving. The guy was eating - what else, it's CNY - mandarin oranges. First came out the seeds...off the window. Then it was the skin - flying off. And finally, the plastic wrapper!

Hmmm....where is the (civic) conscience of that driver ? I mean, I can still accept the seeds and the skins - they're organics and will decompose itself - but to throw the plastic wrapper ??? I doubt that a bio-degradable plastic is used as mandarin oranges wrapper. The plastic wrapper casually thrown out like that - will remain there, forever (until it is picked up by the municipal council's employees).

Why can't he just let the plastic be there (in the car) and dispose of it in a proper (garbage) bin? Hmm...it does reflect on the attitude of (some) Malaysians...

No comments:

Post a Comment