Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ahmadian


Owh my God ....is it really December already ????? Looks like I never managed to keep my promise to myself to keep writing. Shall I try again in 2010. Actually I should...writing should make me feel so much better...I mean after a full day at work, I need an outlet to vent out, right ?


Anyway, the reason that I am suddenly reminded of this ol' blog is that I have just received news that an old friend - back when I was an innocent sweet 17 - had just passed away. May she rest in peace. It makes me stop and think about life...how you can in a blink of an eye you can lose it all. Are you ready to be with your Maker ? May Allah guide us all....


A lot has happened in 2009. This year - Mar 18 to be exact - mark the day when Ahmadian gathered for our first reunion - after 23 years!!! Yup, it was that longgggg.....


Thanks to the existence of Facebook, we managed to track each other and thanks to our ever hard working 'President' - the reunion was materialised. Imagine seeing your friends after 23 years...it was exciting, fun, marvellous...basically a mixed bag of emotions...(in Bukit Indah, Ampang) There are some who remains the same - or at least you can figure them out by one look...others need a second or third look...ha..ha..ha...


That successful reunion was followed by a picnic in Kuantan, for the opportunity to meet up with those staying in Kuantan and Pekan. Another success story. This was followed by a Hari Raya Gathering...which was a hit as well...Once you start..you can never stop...that's the good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment